• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HI MY NAME IS GOERGE

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
my new mum got me as a reward for losing 9 stone this is me on my first day at my new home am i cute or what

Attachments

• pup 001.jpg
    pup 001.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 52
  • pup 002.jpg
    pup 002.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 48
  • pup 003.jpg
    pup 003.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 48
  • pup 004.jpg
    pup 004.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 45
Oh. My. God. So incredibly cute!! He is adorable!!! You must be over the moon :) what breed is it !? ( pardon my ignorance )

Oh. My. God. So incredibly cute!! He is adorable!!! You must be over the moon :) what breed is it !? ( pardon my ignorance )
hi he is a small jack russell he will not get much bigger

Haha Carol-I was just going to post that George looks to be 100% Jack Russell (or should I say 100% naughtiness!!!)lol:)

Haha Carol-I was just going to post that George looks to be 100% Jack Russell (or should I say 100% naughtiness!!!)lol:)
yes 100% little **** but i still love him training starts today.

oh my god if i see any more puppies i'll be having to buy another doggie.

what a cutie give kisses from me and Charlie

He's lovely - so sweet! I guess its a case of 'looks can be deceiving'.... My sis's husband is after a jack russell but they've already got a black lab, so sis is putting her foot down (for now).

Ah, I love him!!! but did you mention the word 'training'???? MMMMMMmmmm good luck explaining that one to a JR Ha Ha!!!!

Back