• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
Hi all just wanted to let you no i am fine and my mum to well i have done it i have reached my goal i weight 12 stone and am in size 10 jeans and skirts .and now have just got a 1bedroom flat near my mums so will be moving down in a couple of weeks .so maybe thinks are looking up after all i love the new me and my new flat and mum is on a new wonder drug so all is good at the moment hope all is well with you all and good luck to you all

CONGRATS!!! Well done you xx

Aww Im so pleased for you Carol.....I bet you and your Mum will feel better when you are nearer to her.
Congratulations on reaching your goal! I cant even imagine being a size 12!!! Well done :D

well done hun, i am so glad things are finally going good for you
xxx

wow well done Carol. I bought my first size 10's this weekend so I know how great it feels.

Congrats on reaching your target, and it sounds like things are better all round for you.

Dont be a stranger x

Hi Carol. So pleased things are looking better for you and your mum - and huge congratulations to you on reaching your goal ! :happy096: Take care x

Back