• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feel like i am nesting

amanda1

Hi

Having my bypass on 3 nov 2011 , i don,t know what is up with me i feel like i am nesting sorting house out from top to bottom you name it i am doing it got 4 sacks of crap so far , selling my clothes on ebay , having a pre op drinks party tomorrow with all my buddies , done all my soup and frozen got most of my new food and drinks in ready . is this nerves ??? or me looking forward to a new me ???

i am the same i have the full weekend off and i am sorting all my stuff out nd giving my house a full clean b4 i go for my op nxt friday ha x

i don't have my date yet and i have started clearing cupboards ect !!!

Could be nerves or excitement ... I was the same to the point of really getting on everyone's nerves. I think if I had cleaned one more thing my hubby would have strangled me, lol ... make the most of it, hon ... you won't be doing it for a while afterwards. :):)

Could be nerves or excitement ... I was the same to the point of really getting on everyone's nerves. I think if I had cleaned one more thing my hubby would have strangled me, lol ... make the most of it, hon ... you won't be doing it for a while afterwards. :):)

Hi twinkle twinkle

I think you might be right with the nerves.

How are you doing you only had your op a few days ago?

Hi twinkle twinkle

I think you might be right with the nerves.

How are you doing you only had your op a few days ago?

Hi Amanda,
I am fine in myself having had a blessed experience, but am very sore & tired at the minute. Soo pleased I did all my cleaning etc before I went in for my op, lol. Doing what I am told at the minute, too, which is a first ... hope all goes well for you & we will see Christmas a lot slimmer xxx :):)

I think you are looking forward to the future. Well done for getting yourself all sorted out, prepared and ready. Its going to be smashing for you soon.
Lynne x

Hi Amanda. Welcome to the site and good luck with your surgery. I too was just the same, shopping for post op, cleaning, sorting things and making sure that everything was done and dusted before my op on the 26th of September. As Twinkle says, you won't be doing very much when you get home apart from resting and resting and resting. ;) The tiredness hits you when you least expect it and it has been really frustrating for me as I am so busy normally doing things around the house. I went for my first long walk today (25 mins in all) but enjoyed it. :D

I think you are looking forward to the future. Well done for getting yourself all sorted out, prepared and ready. Its going to be smashing for you soon.
Lynne x

Thanks wizzbang

I think you are right i am looking forward to the new meeeeeee

Hi Amanda. Welcome to the site and good luck with your surgery. I too was just the same, shopping for post op, cleaning, sorting things and making sure that everything was done and dusted before my op on the 26th of September. As Twinkle says, you won't be doing very much when you get home apart from resting and resting and resting. ;) The tiredness hits you when you least expect it and it has been really frustrating for me as I am so busy normally doing things around the house. I went for my first long walk today (25 mins in all) but enjoyed it. :D

Hi Neeta

Thanks for your kind words hun

I have set aside tomorrow and Thursday to start clearing out and cleaning. I don't have a date just its November so am getting all the stuff no longer needed out.

I have set aside tomorrow and Thursday to start clearing out and cleaning. I don't have a date just its November so am getting all the stuff no longer needed out.

Hi

hope all went will with your clean and clear out today hun x

It didn't go as well as hoped but still have the evening and tomorrow x

Back