• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi peeps, heading for fill no' 3!!!

Cowgirl

Licks the lid of life!
Cooey Everyone

Hope youre all well!

I'm feeling fab! Im on second fill at 5.5mls at the mo and its doing great! I get full pretty quickly and am still struggling with meat, I get a pain as it goes down thats awful no matter how much I chew! Need to stay off it for a bit.
Im going for a 3rd fill on tuesday, well thats if surgeon thinks I need anything. I will keep you all posted!xxxxx

Lovely to hear from you Gina, how's your friend doing?

hi gina, it sounds like you have pretty good restriction already, be honest with them about what you can and cant eat and the foods that give you difficulty, so they dont make your band to tight.

good luck

liz x

Hi Gina. Glad you are doing well. Let us know how you fil goes.:)

Hi Gina not seen you around for a while, glad things are still going well...I struggle with tougher meats, regardless of how much I chew it to death, I am leaving it alone for a while before I try again...keep up the good work chick..xx

Hi hun, good to hear from u. I`m going for 2nd fill at end of Jan and I can`t wait for it. Not lost anything for ages - in fact I put 2lb on over xmas but hopefully when I weigh in tomorrow I`ll have shifted that. Glad your doing well xxx

nice to see you back posting hun and well done on your weight loss so far! good luck with fill look forward to hearing how it goes x

Back