• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sambucca's bypass

thanks again ladies

Been to the doctors this morning to have stitches removed. Nurse was very impressed with my wounds as they are all clean and dry, no leaks or nasties. She said I will be fine in the bath as long as I can get out OK - pretty much what everyone else said. I'm going to have one tonight and am really looking forward to it.... sad or what!

Awh look at you Sam, already a stone down..glad you are feeling better and im really looking forward to hearing your journey and re-joycing with you..big hugs and kisses.
Lesleyxxxxxxxxx

Hi Babe

It was a really usefull post. I totally forgot you had this diary thing going on so I only seen it when you told tracy to read it.

I loved living the experience with you thru text.

I'l keep reading now i've remembered it's available to read hehe :D

Like Bonita said - I can't believe I missed this post!!!! Thank you so much for taking the trouble to post - it os so useful. I'm sorry you were in so much pain but at least it's gone now. Did you enjoy your bath? Take care, it's a pity the Support Group Meeting was cancelled, I was looking forward to meeting you. Big, gentle hug, Mxx

Thanks for the visits ladies. I forget that most of you dont have access to my main diary which is in the gold section for extra privacy, so here is what I posted in there yesterday...

Im 16 days post op now and feeling great. Went to the doctors today and he has signed me off until the end of the month. He was impressed with my weight loss and with how well Im feeling but warned me not to overdo it as I'm still healing no matter how well I may look.

Ive lost a stone and a half so far which I'm more than happy with. I'm still quite swollen though and so my measurements havent gone down yet. My hubby says my face looks slimmer already but I cant see it myself.

I'm allowed to drive now, so have been venturing out - only to visit family, but it makes a change from looking at my own 4 walls. I went to a garden centre on Saturday and a car boot sale on Sunday, both of which left me feeling tired, but pleased I had got out there for a bit of exercise and fresh air.

Overall, I'm still very happy that I had the surgery. Ive not experienced the post op blues yet that some people get, not to say they wont hit me later down the line though.

I have lost another 2lb overnight, taking my total loss to 23lb now. I'm absolutely thrilled with how well I am feeling. I cant wait for all the pre-oppers who have been so patient to be where I am now. Its all worth it xx

Sam, I'm so pleased for you and that weight loss is amazing.

Glad to hear that your not feeling the post op blues, it is one of the things that really scared me when Ana talked about it at my appointment. I have had depression in the past and really dont want to be in that place again.

I was really looking forward to meeting you, its a shame the meeting was cancelled.

Please keep on posting were us newbies can read them as it really helps to hear how others are getting on. I feel further away than ever at the moment as I no longer have a 'next' appointment as the Manor cancelled and I have yet to receive a new one thanks to their NEW appointment system.

Keep smiling.

PS

Can I ask I no you are probably still on liquids, but do you feel hungry?

Hi, Sam,
Well done on such a great weight loss!!
I'm really pleased to see that you are feeling good.
Thanks for posting your diary on here, where the masses can read it. It's really important for pre-oppers to get as much info as possible (but you don't need me to tell YOU that).
Hope you continue to make such great progress. xxx

Thanks Ladies,

Mells, I dont feel hungry at all, but am making sure I am "eating" at regular intervals as recommended.

I think getting lots of fluid in has helped my recovery and weight loss. I'll probably get shot for saying this, but I have moved onto sloppies since Monday. I know WM advise 4 weeks, but I felt ready and I have been careful to make sure I dont overdo it. I feel less tired since moving to sloppies but Im not condoning anyone else moving on before they should

Good to hear your doing well Sam - i had to go onto sloppies early i needed it too as i was so weak.

Keep on smiling - sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you happy on the losers bench xx

it does seem like aeons ago Red, we need to get that rectified ASAP.

Well done on your weight loss Sambucca it is brilliant. So happy you haven't had any of the blues and all is going well for you. You certainly deserve it you waited so patiently for your surgery. How do you get access to the gold section then. Take care.

Sam congratulations on your weight loss so far its fantastic, so glad to hear you are feeling better now and yes thank you for sharing your diary i'm so useless i didn't know there was a gold section for extra privacy how do we receive that honour lol? Don't blame you for going on sloppies i was only to be on liquids for 2 weeks and i could'nt wait to get into that third week. Take care and make sure you still rest x

Sharon and Allie, You need 1500 posts to access the gold members section. Its near the top of the forum in the diary section. Click on that and then click through to gold members diaries.

Congratulations Sam you are doing so well and recovering so quickly. Keep up the good work. janey:D:D:D:D:D

THanks Janey, and its lovely to see a picture of you at last. You look gorgeous xx

Back