• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi there

claire38

hi there after doing weight management for 2 years , i was put forward for funding and its been aproved but what a palaver i moved house from yorkshire to blackpool but luckily they are still allowing me to go back to kirklees to have the op ...
i have the seminar tomorrow morning ....

Hi Claire, i see youve been a member here for nearly a year, congrats on getting your funding and good luck :) xxx

Good luck Claire xx

thank you ... does any one know what happens if you do have sleep apnea?

thank you ... does any one know what happens if you do have sleep apnea?
in a lot of cases it clears up after the op when you lose weight :) x

no i mean regarding the op?

no i mean regarding the op?
the aneathsetist (sp) will be aware of it and will act accordingly, dont worry, they will look after you :) xxx

They just need to be aware of it as you will need a mask on post op. It will not stop you having the op though, honey ... good luck :) xx

ok brill thank you , i do have to use a cpap machine and was a bit worried about that stopping me having the op

Good news on your funding Hun.

it is its great i have been through so many hoops to get this far and i have even lost 3 stone doing slimming world but i am so pleased .. i am going back to yorkshire though for my appointments

hi claire i to want to wish you good luck as you have come so far now after jummping through hoops for so long. and great weight loss, i to have just finished a weight management course with dietition and cognetive behaviour therapist, i have my funding approved just waiting for my pre op appointment with surgeon, i am hopeing to have a gastric bypass in spire murryfield wirral.

i should hear by the end of december for my appointment.

thanks and good luck to you too .... did you go to the seminar too?

re seminar

thanks and good luck to you too .... did you go to the seminar too?

no i do go to a support group in the spire hospital but i dont think we have to go to the seminar in wirral, i have not heard of anyone from here going to one.

is the seminar all about the operation???

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop ive got funding

I know how it feels to have to jump through all the hoops and ride on the rollercoaster. So CONGRATULATIONS huni. It will seem all the sweeter now becasue of our long waits. Keep us up to date huni.

X

Back