• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi There!

CarolJ68

Hi, I'm Carol, a student teacher from Barnsley in South Yorkshire. I am due to have my operation on 2nd August which is just 11 days away, I had my referral seminar at the Northern General in Sheffield on 10th May this year, everything has happened so fast for me! I start my milk diet tomorrow and I'm dreading it lol! Well that's the basics about me. :)

Hi im also from barnsley i had my referral done in march but everything got delayed as my funding was accepted straight away and sent to gp but they kept saying that they had heard nothing. Turns out the letter was on a desk unread for weeks ( only found this out when i kicked off n complained through pals that i had heard nothing in 2 months) turns out funding granted the week
After application.
I then had to wait till end of may as apparently not one available appointment with nurse to take bloods etc to attach to funding letter to be sent to Mr Acroyd then jubilee weekend delayed further. I then had a letter about 3 weeks later for group session which i attended last Thursday and i told them on the day i still wanted op so now just a waiting game again for first clinic appointment. I'm going away mid sept and so can't have any operation 6 weeks either side so im hoping it will be nov, if they say december i will see if i could delay until new year x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi Carol and welcome oh lucky you 11 days to go good luck

Hi, I'm Carol, a student teacher from Barnsley in South Yorkshire. I am due to have my operation on 2nd August which is just 11 days away, I had my referral seminar at the Northern General in Sheffield on 10th May this year, everything has happened so fast for me! I start my milk diet tomorrow and I'm dreading it lol! Well that's the basics about me. :)

Hi & welcome. I'm almost 5 months post op & loving it. Had a sleeve but had a few allergy to medications after op. lost 7 stones, was size 30 now size 20. Great support & advice on here. Good luck with op.

Hi carol and welcome. Good luck for your op and keep us posted on how you're doing. My op is 8 days after yours xxx

Back