• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi newby here

angiemason

hi Charlie good luck with everything :) what surgery are you having i was at a spire in Murrayfield and had Duodenal Switch they have been brilliant :)

Charlie79

Hi angie
Hopefully having bypass if I can do everything they have asked well today was a good start been really good Nd even went for a walk which I havnt done in a lonn nngg time so fingers xed been looking into this for a few years now,
How r u getting on after yr op ? When did u have it done ? Have u lost much ? Sorry for all the q's xx

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
welcome Charlie and good luck :) dont worry about all the questions, its what we all do here :) xxx

angiemason

Hi Charlie 28th Nov, 20 kilos lost and 34% excess weight i had a bit of rough time post op my muscles bled badly and still not quite ok but every day i manage to eat a bit more and feel brighter x i'm hoping to start swimming in next couple of weeks as i have rheumatoid arthiritis and have a walking stick so it will help more than walking i hope :)

Charlie79

Ooo sorry to hear that angie hope u get there and that is a fantastic weight loss well done u how much are u aiming to loose altogether ? X

angiemason

i'd like to get down to roughly 10 st so it will be about that i have to lose :) but to be honest as long as i am healthy and can breath well and hopefully live longer i'm not that bothered about the weight goal :)

Caren

Love my sleeve!!

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
may not be as long as you think now Caren x hopefully anyway :)
thanks angie, this is the most positive ive felt for a long long time :) xxx

angiemason

well you always keep everyone on here upbeat and i for one know it must be difficult when everyone is getting their wish and you are there trying to be as positive as possible, so thankyou for all your help to me and i really truly wish you all the success in the world x

janebell

hi and welcome x

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
well you always keep everyone on here upbeat and i for one know it must be difficult when everyone is getting their wish and you are there trying to be as positive as possible, so thankyou for all your help to me and i really truly wish you all the success in the world x
aww bless ya :cry: i like to support others xxx