• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi newby here

Charlie79

Hi everyone been reading the posts on here for a few months now but finally plucked up the courage to add one just starting my wls journey was referred by my gp beginning of nov for weight management Nd start my first real session in the 3rd jan, went back to see my gp Nd he finally referred me to rake lane on the 28th nov Nd I have my seminar on 5th jan I'm so excited to finally be moving forwrd.

So hello to everyone u r all so inspiring :)

Welcome Charlie, xxx

Hi Charlie, welcome to the site and good luck with your journey x

hi and welcome from one newbie to another!!

:welcome: x

Hi Charlie :) you will find all the support you need on here for every stage of your journey :) good luck, lovely xxx :D

Welcome to the forum! :D

Hi Charlie welcome there's a good thread on hear about rakelane :) I'm due my op on Wednesday. There's a few of us just having are op and a few new people Minniemouse being one who has her seminar the same day as you at rakelane :) x x x

Hi Suzie yes I have been following that thread good luck for your op and to your new life I'm hoping that this time next yr that could b me fingers xed as u Louise Nd wencho were all under a yr is that rite x

Charlie79 said:
Hi Suzie yes I have been following that thread good luck for your op and to your new life I'm hoping that this time next yr that could b me fingers xed as u Louise Nd wencho were all under a yr is that rite x

Yes we were all under a year from seminar to op :) it does go very quickly and mr woodcock and mr Seymour are very good. Hope you enjoy the seminar it's got loads of great information and it's where they take your start weight. Do you know which surgeon your with it will be who takes your seminar :) x

Hiya and welcome xx

It's with Mr Woodcock I'm really looking forward to it I went to one at the spire Washington earlier this year and it was very formative as I changed my mind as to wot surgery I wanted just glad things are starting to move after I finally got my gp backing x

hello and welcome x

Just had seminar tonite was really good just need to finish weight management Nd get nurses appt full steam ahead whoo hoo :) x

Welcome Hun n gud luck on ur journey ;) x

Back