• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi to WLS world

Sarahj2710

Hi,

I am new to he site, only joined yesterday. Am 3 weeks post bypass surgery, and wold love to hear from anyone on this journey to lose weight.
I can't figure out how to download/upload photo's, suffice to say, I am a large 42 year old woman from Orpington, Kent just trying to make sense of it all. :need hug:

hey sarah, welcome to the site :) im a sleever, but there are loads of bypassers here to talk to, and lots of threads to read, good luck on your journey :) xxx

Hi Sarah and welcome. I'm a new post opper had my bypass just over a week ago and trying very hard to get my head round this eating malarkey lol x

Thanks Caren, it's really comforting knowing that there are others out there going through the same thing, and I know what you mean Diamond, I replied to your thread about not losing weight. I am sure we will get there Hun.
Xxx

Hope so Sarah! Good luck with your journey Hun x

Hi Sarah. I'm 12 weeks post op from a bypass and still trying to make sense of it all but good thing with this place there are lots and lots of people at all different stages of pre op and post op and everyone is so helpful. So welcome and make yourself at home :) x

Hi sarah and welcome!! I'm 2 weeks post op from a bypass, so we are pretty close together. I'm sure you will find this forum invaluable, I certainly have. I don't think I could've got this far without the support and advice I have found on here through these last months, you have definitely come to the right place xxxx

Thanks guys, I am loving this site I feel so much better since joining and everyone is so lovely. And it is encouraging to see all the weight loss stats.
Xxx

Hi Sarah i have just completed my 1st year post bypass. and am doing fine, weight is really slowing down now and have lotds of stalls but look a lot better xx

Welcome to the best site around its a fantastic one
Glad your operation went well and hope you become a great loser too

I hope to become a massive loser, and Chrisa you look amazing, I hope to look that good one day. Xxx

Back