• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

Yvessa

Hi,
I am new to these forums, have just had funding for surgery authorised by PCT (Buckinghamshire) after GP made an appeal on my behalf.
Have read a lot of posts about the milk diet, what is this? Also, my gp has referred me to Luton and Dunstable. What are waiting times for appointments and surgery like?
How much time have you had to take off of work after the operation?

Sorry for all the questions; it is nice to see people who have been through it sharing their expertise with others.

Yve

Yve

Sorry i can't help you hun...Just wanted to say that i have just been awarded funding ( i live in Essex) and i too have informed my GP to write to L&D so i can be on their books.

Hope all goes well for you,and you don't have to wait to long.

Good Luck

Andy xx

Hi,
I am new to these forums, have just had funding for surgery authorised by PCT (Buckinghamshire) after GP made an appeal on my behalf.
Have read a lot of posts about the milk diet, what is this? Also, my gp has referred me to Luton and Dunstable. What are waiting times for appointments and surgery like?
How much time have you had to take off of work after the operation?

Sorry for all the questions; it is nice to see people who have been through it sharing their expertise with others.

Yve

Yve

Generally from the first appointment with L&D to the day you have your operation, is just about 8 months.

The milk diet is a first stage of the L&D process, which is roughly 4 pints of semi skimmed milk a day, 1 sugar free jelly and a oxo cube and not forgetting a multi vitamin tablet per day, no food.

Hi. I didn't do the milk diet and I'm not at L and D but wanted to welcome youand wish you luck. Congrats on getting your funding xx

yvessa posted this 3 months ago, shes been around for a while chatting now :) xxx

Back