• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi

hate2sayitoldu

Hi , I've been on the forum for quite I while now, but think its time to formally make an appearance :) I've chosen to go private for a bypass in Taunton, my pre-op is this coming Wednesday and my surgery is nov 12th - just over 3 weeks away! Scary times! XD but super excited! Anyone else booked for surgery in November?

Hello! :)

I've not received a date yet but the hospital has said that mid-november is about when they suspect my surgery will be booked by, so I may be joining you. Sooner rather than later I hope - fingers crossed!

hello from me to you

Thanks for the warm welcome :) my shifts at work are all over the place but I will be sure to continue posting and keep everyone updated on how things are going :) (and to also be nosey and keep upto date with all of your wonderful stories!!) haha

elo.great to hear from you.nosey,you don't get to know owt if your not nosey.wls sit is so helpful.and friendly you take care

Hi, 19th Nov for me in Portsmouth. Hope it all goes well for you. I'm feeling scared too! Only natural I guess.

I believe I'm with Nick Carter? I'm still awaiting one at the moment :( Have been told mid-November possibly. Can't wait for the postman each day to deliver the special envelope. It can't come quick enough! Have you got a date yet? When did you have your first appointment? x

hi welcome and goodluck with your journey

My date is 19th Nov. I'm self funding. GP said no on NHS however Mr Somers said he would do me on the NHS! However I'm ready for surgery now and want him, himself to do the surgery and as I was ready to self fund that's the road I have gone down.

Hi :) I've got my pre op later today, so will finally get to have confirmation in person that everything is a-go-go for the 12th :) so looking forward to that :)

Flickalicious - I've just noticed your booked in on the same day as me! XD I think its about time we started a November thread ( if its not up already :) )

Hey, yeah!! Do it :) An open thread for all those undergoing surgery in November :)

Yep!! Got my phone call yesterday, its all go for me on the 12th too. Scary stuff! Do you need to do a pre op diet? x

Back