• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi

Homedesiree ,
Thanks for your advice , I did send an email and also called the Profs secretary , I got a message back stating I am on his list for surgery on 9th Jan !! I still have no confirmation from Admissions as Pauline who does the bookings is on holiday til tomorrow ( Monday ) so I will call her first thing and hopefully get going on Pre op diet .
How have you been over the Christmas period ? I hope you are continuing to progress well ,
Thanks again

Homedesiree ,
Thanks for your advice , I did send an email and also called the Profs secretary , I got a message back stating I am on his list for surgery on 9th Jan !! I still have no confirmation from Admissions as Pauline who does the bookings is on holiday til tomorrow ( Monday ) so I will call her first thing and hopefully get going on Pre op diet .
How have you been over the Christmas period ? I hope you are continuing to progress well ,
Thanks again

I am glad you got a reply & that you have a date now.

I am doing great thank you & really pleased to be on soft food stage. Xmas was hard seeing everyone else tucking into Xmas food & treats. Its difficult cos I still have some cravings for stuff that I know is not good (chocolate - which melts & slips down too easy !!! A lot of it around at Xmas) but then if I give in & have too much I end up feeling horribly nauseous - not pleasant. And I certainly cannot eat huge meal portions like I use to. I keep having to remind myself that this is a 'tool' & that I still have to make the right choices. The pre op diet is hardest with no "tool" in place.

Do let me know how things are for you - I look forward to hearing your progress.

Back