• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

High protein, low cal food ideas needed pls

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all well am in the middle of a mega stall, just 18 days post op and have stalled for 12 days and tbh its seriously distressing me big time.

I want to up my protein but keep it low cal, i am still in the sloppy stage but can u pls give me high protein/low cal food ideas for the sloppy stage and also normal foods as i only have 10 days left on sloppys :D:D:D:D then i will start re introducing normal foods back in to my diet from week 4/6 and i cant wait.
At the mo i am having about 49/50 grms protein per day but that is because i have just started 3 days ago having 1 protein shake a day which is 35 grms, b4 that my protein levels were terrible.
Thanks and take care luv Roch xxx

Hi Roch:wavey:
I eat loadz of low fat cottage cheese (weird cuz I would never have eaten it before but I love it now, my taste buds have totally changed!!) Also eat a lot of quorn burgers, tuna, fish...urm I know a lot of people on here have the protein shots which you can drink and have 45g of protein in them and I used to really like them and that was an easy was for me to get my protein but they have changed them and they are now 'new and improved' but I think they taste disgusting now- but check them out, cuz everyones tastes are different and you might love them!! ;)
:party0011::party0049:Xxx em xxX
:party0049::party0011:

Back