• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hit a stall this week!!

Hello All,

Well did my weekly weigh in this week I am just over 4 months post op and 7st 5lb lighter.

This week have hit a stall as I put on 2lb, was a bit disapointed but am going to stay focused as I know where I went wrong ate a few to many of the wrong foods also I have been feeling quite bloated as I havent had a period since october.

My doctor thinks this is due to the rapid weight loss so feel like I am going to come on hence eating the wrong foods :(

Anyways i have recognised my faults and gone back to basics!!

Lots more exercise for me as well!!

Anyway just a non related wls issue looked who popped by my work a couple of weeks ago

Attachments

• IMG_0574[1].JPG
    IMG_0574[1].JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0575[1].JPG
    IMG_0575[1].JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 84
glad youve recognised what youve done and are sorting it, fantastic weight loss, well done mate, loving the pic with Aston, hes a cutie :D lol xxx

Hopefully you'll get back on track and kick start your weight loss again. I love JLS, such sweet boys xx

Well just a quick update after gaining 2lb went back to basics plus came on my period and have lost 4lb this yay!!! :D

So onwards and downwards!! Xx

Happy losing people ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope you get back on track hun lucky you with JLS I am going to see them in March with my neice lucky I am at the front dont know whos more excited me or her xxx

Back