• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3lb off this week x

well had my usual weekly weigh in boots today my usual strip off was chuffed to pieces i lost 3lb this weekx

i think as you progress after surgery and you find out what you can or cant eat it gets harder so have conciousley decided and set up a routine for me as I am 6 months post op,

That as long as I stick withing my calorie intake a day i am ok but i do have 1 question how much is that exactly cos I have recent ly read on here different scenarios Itry to keep between 800 to 1000 a day.

i do allow myself a treat at the end of the day if I have not reached my calorie intake.

Its about knowing now what i can and cant eat and not abusing that and I am not going to lie some days are good and some days are a battle but you eother battle on or stick to eat.

for me I have a fear of being sick so I think that helps me tbh!

I tend to eat my protien first and 9 times out of 10 I am full so i dont eat no more and home cooked food as I know whats in itx

Anyways happy losing peeps jere is a recent pic of me btw x

love jojo

Attachments

• 16032012469.jpg
    16032012469.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 64
  • 16032012468.jpg
    16032012468.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 79
I think most go for around 1000 cals but for me I'm at my best at 800 so try not to exceed that! But you're right, if you eat your protein all up that helps with the loss massively! I often just buy a pack of chicken and eat that...I'm a lazy chef!! Lol xx

Well done hun !!!
Im the same about 800 cals most of which is protein !! and i drink loads to so that helps :)

Back