• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiya

Stellap

At goal at last.....
Hello everyone. Have been on this site for a while but don't think I ever introduced myself. My name is Stella and I live in East London. I had a gastric bypass on 4 December 2009 at Homerton Hospital and am recovering well. Had the op laparoscopically and all the wounds have now healed. Haven't experienced any nausea yet but am still on the liquid diet - I go to the sloppy stage 2 on Friday.

Have found this site so useful pre and post op.

Hi stella welcome to the site. Glad your finding it helpful id of been lost without it in the early days.
happy shrinking
carole

Hiya hun! Welcome to the site and congratulations with your weight loss surgey!

Welcome to the lossers bench!

Hiya Stella,
Its Dawn, Glad to see you on here, you looked so well on Tuesday....
Thanks for all the support & help you have given me...

Hiya Dawn, was great to see you the other day at the hospital - you looked great too, much better than in the hospital! Am happy to help - we are all in the same boat and need as many friends that understand what we are going through (am finding my old friends are being a bit funny since my surgery - what's that all about?)

Happy losing :D

Hiya Hun,

Its not just my friends.... some of my family are too.... LOL...
It has taken my father a week to come & visit me.... some still haven't been near nor by.... LOL... Thank God for this site...
Hubbie is Great but I think everyone else assumes I've changed.... they don't get its still me.... just a little less of me LOL.....

Tell me about it. My best friend who I used to work with (and who is also big) hasn't mentioned my weight or the surgery at all and I've lost 3 stone since I last saw her. We were both fat together and used to talk about losing weight, both diabetic, and I think mentioning it makes her realise she has to do something too. A shame that she can't be happy for me. There you go! My family have been great though, and my partner Ricky

Back