• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hiya!!

halve me

hiya im new around here thought i should introduce myself!
im going for my gastric band at macclesfield on 27th april. and i cant wait to get going, even though my nerves are increasing as the date gets closer!! hope to talk more soon! xxx :)

hello and welcome to minis, good luck for your op on the 27th.

liz x

Hello and welcome to minis. 27th whoo not long now' I'm having my band 1st may so not long behind you. Any questions just ask as there are plenty of helpful peeps on here.Good luck with your wls and look forward to following your journey. Take care xx Gaynor xx

hiya all and thank you all for the warm welcome! gaynor good luck also with your op!
xx

Hi and welcome. Good luck for the 27th. xx

Welcome to you. I'm having a band on 15th and several others are all around the same date so we know all about the nerves. I'm going between can't wait and OMG!!!!
Keep coming onto the site and you will get great support. Everyone is lovely.
Keep in touch
JO XX

Hiya, welcome to mini's :) Which surgeon are you under at Macc? I had my bypass there last year.

hello, and welcome to minimins! Hope ur op goes well! x

Hello, I am also new to the site. Its been great talking to like minded folks all wanting to talk about the same things! (family get a bit fed up of hearing it after al while).
I have a provisional date for my bypass of end of May or 9th June at Walsall Manor so I know how you feel.
Good luck with your op and get back on here as soon as poss to let us know how things went.
x

welcome to mini's and well done on getting this far with your band, the rest of the time will go by fast

Hello & welcome to the weight loss surgery family. Best of luck with your op.

Nic;)

Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy the site

Ali

hiya all and many thanks for the warm welcome from you all!

shelbell my consultant is mr brough at macclesfield.
gaynor we will be doing pre-op at same time!! not looking forward to it but it is all for the greater good!! i just cant wait to be post op now!!
xx

hiya easter chick, good luck with the op not long to go now for you!! how you doin on the pre-op?

ohhh charlie girl someone else in good old preston!!! where did you have your op? im having to go all t'way to macclesfield!!

Back