• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hiya

BandyEmm

Hiya everyone, My name is Emma and i am a single mummy of 3 kids and from Reading, Berkshire. i have been a memeber of minis for a while now but im finally having my gastric band on 15th Feb!!!!! :eek:

Im currently doing the liver shrinking diet and going well so far.:) despite the grub being very limited as to what i can have :mad: never mind its a whole new chapter in my life and i cant wait to get it done.

Anyway less of my yapp, hope to hear from you soon

:D

Hi Emma

Congratulations on your operation date, just think this time next week you will be 24 hours away from a new life start!

You must be happy :) xx

Thanks Julie, am so looking forward to closing the fat chapter and starting the new journey ahead. Ive struggled for 13 years now since having my 1st daughter and the day which my dr said i think the way forward for me is to have weightloss surgery else id simply die young. That was simply one of the happiest, scareiest days of my life. ( minus having the kids) I really didnt no if to laugh or cry with happiness. lol.

And here i am a week before surgery with a chicken breast cooking in the oven feeling rather positive indeed :D

xxx

Ohhh can remember when I was on the count down to my op, so scary and still a buzz!! Congratulations on getting your date, next week a new women!!

Hi and welcome, good luck with your band xx :)

hy n welcome , good luck for op and a speedy pain free recovery...................kath x

Hi Emm welcome to the forum im a bander. Good luck with your op any questions just ask xxx

Liz xxx

Thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxx

Back