• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Home all done and dusted

alison1979

Hi everyone, well I came home yesterday, all done and managed 4 tablespoons of porridge this morning:) was pleased with that, struggle to get the 4-6 meals and tabs and fluids down but just trying my best, hurts when I burp, but pleased I am burping now has really bad wind in my shoulder other then that not much pain and feeling im getting better everyday ;)

woohoo great to see you back and well Alison :) wishing u a very speedy and pain free recovery honey :) xxx

Caren said:
woohoo great to see you back and well Alison :) wishing u a very speedy and pain free recovery honey :) xxx

Thanks caren, am getting there x

Glad to see you are back x x

Good to have you back Alison.... hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery!

Glad you're home safely Alison. Best wishes with your recovery.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Alison.... everyday gets better and easier so the painful burps will soon dissapear.. I look forward to hearing about your journey to becoming a new woman xx

Thank u all, well on my way to recovery now taking it one say at a time x

Relax and heal now hun, heres to your new life xxxx

Fab news Alison! so good to be back in your own bed isn't it! take it one day at a time and you'll soon be fighting fit and raring to go! xxx

Good to hear you are home and on the road to recovery. Good luck on your weight loss journey xxx

Glad to hear your home , and all went well , all the best hun xx

Glad everything went well. Hope you have a quick recovery hun x

Great news. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Cheers,

Glad ur home safe n well happy healing ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back