• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

DONE, DUSTED AND HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Well folks I went in for my gastric bypass on Monday, had my op about 6pm and I was home 3pm yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a bit of pain, my wounds sting and the uncomfortable heavyness. Not too bad with wind, been burping and managed a few of the others.. sorry. Just not much appetite, tending to stick to water and milk. Had some tomato soup before but didn't really enjoy it!!

Just hope I get it sorted, couldn't believe they let me home so quick!!! Little worried about that but we will see.

woohoo congratulations sarah, its great to have you back!! you're new life is about to begin :) xxx

Great news Hun :) happy healing xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congrats Hun. Take it easy, a step at a time.

Healing hugs

X

Take it easy, rest and heal and enjoy your new start xxxxxxx

congratulations sarah,
so pleased your op went well darlin. i will keep watchin your posts to see how you progressin
loadsa love n' stuff

Congrats Sarah,

I have also heard that hospitals are keeping people in for fewer and fewer hours / days .... as long as *they* think the op has been 100% successful and they know you have someone at home to go back to (husband / partner / children / family) they will release within 24 - 48 hours.

I might get a little bit longer due to living totally alone.

BEST WISHES with your recovery !

Well done and good luck with a swift recovery x I found being a home miles better for my recovery - but after 3 nights in hospital I was more than ready to go home!

Sounds like you've achieved a lot already - I didn't try soup until the Thursday (op was Mon) and didn't manage 'the others' for days!! you are steaming ahead :)

Happy healing

Glad to see you back , make sure you take it easy & drink plenty xx

Congrats on the op. I was told tom soup isnt recommended for the 1st month by somebody on here due to the acid.

Congratulations Sarah on the speedy recovery :) can't believe it's me on Monday so just days away. Am missing proper foods now being on the liquid diet :-(
Xx

Glad you are back, lovely :):) They must be happy that you were fit enough to discharge so take that as a positive :) Just take your time & learn what your new tum needs ... it isn't a race. It is more important to rest & drink ... mwah xxx :)

god that was fast im in on saturday hope im out by monday but looking forward to the break away from my 2 year old lol piece for a few days lol xwell done hun glad your on the mead x keep us posted x

sammyc said:
god that was fast im in on saturday hope im out by monday but looking forward to the break away from my 2 year old lol piece for a few days lol xwell done hun glad your on the mead x keep us posted x

Haha lol , hope she's not on the mead :p

Sammy, I've got a 2 year old and trying to explain that she can't jump on Mummy is hard, she's also following me EVERYWHERE!!!!! Bless her, she's missed me and thinks I going hospital again.... I could have done with another night or 2 just for the rest!!!! lol

Im going to have fun keeping 6 nutty dogs off me but we got a over the bed table so that should keep them off with luck :)

Back