• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yikes 4 weeks today!!

Meggie moo

Getting butterflies and still 4 weeks to go till I hit the losers bench :p

Off to DP sat for pre op checks - anyone know what this will be?
Blood pressure? Blood test?

Am going in sat so that I don't need to be there for 7 on day of op so can hopefully drop my 3 year old at pre-school :D

Keeping it from my family and friends at the moment only my OH knows may tell them when it's all done x

Really getting excited now, can't wait to start my journey x

I was in dolan park tuesday for my band. When I arrived they took bloods and did an ECG then BP checked x

I was in dolan park tuesday for my band. When I arrived they took bloods and did an ECG then BP checked x

Thanks Wobbly x

How you feeling today? Is the wind pain ok?

I didn't have a pre-op it was done on arrival. They did ask if at my consultant appointment I had an ECG etc done but I hadnt and the anaesthetist said I didn't need one. They did do bloods and blood pressure on the morning tho :)

Not long now :)

I didn't have a pre-op it was done on arrival. They did ask if at my consultant appointment I had an ECG etc done but I hadnt and the anaesthetist said I didn't need one. They did do bloods and blood pressure on the morning tho :)

Not long now :)

Thanks Kat x hoping the next four weeks fly by x especially the pre-op diet though am getting conflicting info from them about that!

Told because my bmi is 37.8 that I didn't need to do it, then when I rung last week told I need to do milk, when reminded her that she said I didn't need to do one she said to do 3 slim fast and 5 yogurts a day lol so ay ask when I'm there sat see if I get told the same :D

How are you feeling now apart from relief that it's all done x

Wind pain is a bit crap but will be worth it. Pre op diet I just did 1000 cals a day week one then dropped to 2 slimfast and a chicken salad week 2. Lost about 10 pounds and all ok x

Wind pain is a bit crap but will be worth it. Pre op diet I just did 1000 cals a day week one then dropped to 2 slimfast and a chicken salad week 2. Lost about 10 pounds and all ok x

Thanks wobbly might give that a go 10lbd excellent!

Hope the wind pain eases up soon for you x

four weeks will go by really quick, be u r excited just think what you'll be like this time next year amazing hune. wishing all the luck with the milk diet. must confess am dreading it, hate milk keep us posted .

I told THG I didn't like milk so they told me to just lose 5-6 pound 1000 caals a day x

Back