• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Homerton

I also had mine at Hommerton 3 years ago, be interested to see what you all think of post operative check ups as mine were absolute rubbish! The care pre and during was fab but afterwards they changed or cancelled every appointment i had .. I ended up seeing them once (4 weeks post op) and that was it... I live 100 miles away so to go to an appt I had to book a day off work, as they kept messing me around I then couldn't always get the appointments off that they would change it to

I also had mine at Hommerton 3 years ago, be interested to see what you all think of post operative check ups as mine were absolute rubbish! The care pre and during was fab but afterwards they changed or cancelled every appointment i had .. I ended up seeing them once (4 weeks post op) and that was it... I live 100 miles away so to go to an appt I had to book a day off work, as they kept messing me around I then couldn't always get the appointments off that they would change it to
They've somehow managed to discharge me accidentally and said I need to be referred again for any kind of follow up. Ridiculous.

They've somehow managed to discharge me accidentally and said I need to be referred again for any kind of follow up. Ridiculous.

Yes i thought their aftercare was an absolute shambles! Its a shame really as looking at both of our statistics we have lost over 50% of our body weight so they should be plastering us all over their walls as success stories haha

@starryeyed what?! Ridiculous is one word for it but I can think of several others. I'm sure it's just human error but nonetheless very frustrating. Good post op support is a big part of making a continued success of WLS I really believe that x

Oh bless you, yes you need some input. Dropping too much too quickly is as much of a worry as too little too slowly and I can well imagine it leaving you feeling very drained. Where are you with getting your after care reinstated?
I don't know about you but sometimes it feels like endless appointments to get to the operating theatre and then nothing much after. My dietician has always been great at responding quickly to emails so as long as I feel proactive enough to contact them I'm fine but the difference is notable definitely x

Back