• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Honestly...

My friend had a band and only did a crash diet for two days before. They just about managed to do her op. a bypass would have been no chance.

I would love Atkins as a pre op lol. I was a veggie for a few weeks before op. But today I craving meat really bad lol

WOW 2 days only? I wish i could do that for bypass :p i heard someone saying in this forum that someone did pre-op only for a week for bypass. My weight is not that much but i'm short and that makes my BMI higher. When i went to the pre-op assesment i was in the tiny one which made me happy lol but I have other health problems as well. I have nother pre-op appointment on the 16th for my blood pressure which was way higher on the 1st app. hope this gets sorted out soon.

And i'm again running for the toilet lol does this means that my diet is working ?

farzu said:
WOW 2 days only? I wish i could do that for bypass :p i heard someone saying in this forum that someone did pre-op only for a week for bypass. My weight is not that much but i'm short and that makes my BMI higher. When i went to the pre-op assesment i was in the tiny one which made me happy lol but I have other health problems as well. I have nother pre-op appointment on the 16th for my blood pressure which was way higher on the 1st app. hope this gets sorted out soon.

And i'm again running for the toilet lol does this means that my diet is working ?

It's a good sign, as it means your body is releasing water. And if you are following your diet, it should include the glycogen from your liver :)

My friend with the band was meant to do 2-6 weeks like the rest of us at Heartlands :s

Good luck with your blood pressure. Let us know how it goes :) x

Back