• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hooked on Chicken McNuggets at age 17

What an absolutely abhorrent positive reinforcement by a national newspaper; photos of a happy, smiling, slim girl surrounded by toys!

Let's all live on chicken nuggets and be happy and slim with lots of toys (said with just the slightest hint of sarcasm)!

Julie xx

Yuk they are so full of fat and salt....... If she gave up for only a month she would taste how horrid McD's is.
Hubby and I went a month with out after having it almost every day (very lazy I know) we then had it and wanted both to be sick as the grease in the burger was disgusting. We said no more McD's and that was over a year ago.

McDonalds say they have healthy options, but the healthy options are still full of fat and salt... i am guilty of eating too much mcd's, but since my op i havnt even taken my daughter as i think she can do without it x

hmmm who bought her the chicken nuggets for the first 10 years until she was able to go out and buy her own??

someone else is to blame here!

Back