• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HORRAY!! GOT MY DATE!!!

amysbypass

Just a quickie to say I GOT MY DATE!!!

21ST OF AUGUST!!!

A little over 6 weeks away!!! And pre op assessment on 21st of july!!!

I am elated, but also petrified!!! Now it feels so real!!!

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:bliss:wooo hooo ! CONGRATULATIONS thats brilliant news im so pleased for you hun !

liz xxx

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Congratulations! Good for you x

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
That is such fabulous news! Well done!

candie

fabby not flabby :)
fab news hun, isn't it exciting:D

Meggie

Woohoooooooooooooooo...............congrats!!! How long has it been between initial doctor appointment to date? Are you going to the Whittington???

amysbypass

Thanks everyone!

I am at The Whittington under Dr Heath. It has took 11 months from Dr's referral to actual surgery date.
Will definately keep you all updated.
Any one good any good tips for the nerves? I'm already really nervous!

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
Hi Amy

:party0011:Congratulations on getting your date through. Seeing it in black and white does catch your breath. :wee:

My nerves come in waves but I try to remember the discomfort and misery of being so big and joy I will feel as I get smaller and healthier. Oh, and then I have to remember to breathe! Seems to be working!

Hope the next few weeks go flying by!

Lx

Sambucca

Hi Amy Congratulations on your date. Not too long to wait. Im 5 days behind you on 26th August xx

kell

** congratulations ** :)

swizzlestick

Lifes a beach
Great news Amy. Good luck and all the best. Can't help with the nerves I'm afraid, other than lavender to try calm and relax you and rescue remedy ;)

Xx

dreamofbeingslim

Can't wait for next appt
Congratulations Amy on getting your date it will soon be here and you will be on the loosing side. Are you going for bypass or band? Good luck.

amysbypass

Sorry should have said! I am having a laproscopic RNY Bypass. Thanks again everyone. (((BIG HUGS)))