• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG..I HAVE MY DATE !!!!!

heavenlykaty

Hello All
Just had to share with you, I have my date Monday 21st July, only 8 weeks away from something I have wanted for 28 years!
I feel so sick, I am fighting back the tears.
Please advice me on a good diet to get on right now as I have put on a stone since I saw the assessment team at the beginning of April.

OMG !

Kate x

You NEED TO GET THAT OFF QUICKLY IF THEY TAKE YOU FOR PREOP ASS they may delay your op. Cut out the snacks, plenty water, lower the carbs and exercise as much as possible. You CAN DO THIS. dO YOU HAVE A N OLD WEIGHT WATCHERS BOOK OR SW that would get you started. Go for it if you want it bad enough you will do it. x

Fantastic News! Lots to talk about on Saturday then! xx

Congratulations!! well pleased for you (& those 8 weeks will fly by trust me) :)

The easiest way is one of the preop diets, eg milk diet. The healthiest way is something like slimming world. Do you have an appointment date?

Chrisa thanks and yes ww book lying around somewhere

CarrieB yes lots to talk about on sat, Im looking forward to meeting you, is 11.30am ok?

Gemzy thanks

Yvessa pre op assessment is wed 2nd july in 5 weeks and op on 21st july 8 weeks

Okay, 5 weeks for 14 lbs is doable. I would try your we book, see how it goes for a couple of weeks and if you feel your not losing fast enough switch to the milk diet.

FANTASTIC !! what great news. So pleased for you.

Looking forwards to seeing you and Carrie B tomorrow !

Back