• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hospital TV

holliepop

Hi everyone could i have a bit of advise please i go into SRH on Thursday 11th may i was just wondering if anybody else on here went there and what they done about the TV how do you go about paying for it how much is it and what do you get for your money i know it isnt a important question but i,m just trying to cover all bases x

I didnt use it at all others did is a bit expensive though if you in 3 days i was lucky the first day i went in the previous patient had paid up til the end of that day, i had my ipod, soduku book, magazines, couldn't be bothered with any really just chatted with others on ward. day after my op went up to the next bays to see the other girl who had the same op on the same day i was the fittest out of all of us. I may just be too nosey like, i am a people watcher i get fascinated by them, mannerisms etc. Its amazing the range op folks you meet in hospital, staff included. think you can pay for tv using your credit card, the phone is attached too it so you can put the money on by phoning them has instructions on. good luck xx

I didnt use it at all others did is a bit expensive though if you in 3 days i was lucky the first day i went in the previous patient had paid up til the end of that day, i had my ipod, soduku book, magazines, couldn't be bothered with any really just chatted with others on ward. day after my op went up to the next bays to see the other girl who had the same op on the same day i was the fittest out of all of us. I may just be too nosey like, i am a people watcher i get fascinated by them, mannerisms etc. Its amazing the range op folks you meet in hospital, staff included. think you can pay for tv using your credit card, the phone is attached too it so you can put the money on by phoning them has instructions on. good luck xx

thankyou so much as i say i just want to cover all bases my bags packed so that bits sorted has it got to be card you pay with or could it be cash i didnt want to take my purse with me x

Hubby paid for the first 24 hrs for me but I cant remember how much it was its expensive tho think mite of been bout £6 but I think he bought a card from the hospital shop thats all I got cause after my op i slept mostly and I had my phone for getting online etc x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

thankyou so much as i say i just want to cover all bases my bags packed so that bits sorted has it got to be card you pay with or could it be cash i didnt want to take my purse with me x

Yeah get your OH too sort it for you when you go in then you don't need to stress out over it just delegate. xx always the best way, i don't understand half that jargon any way double dutch to me. cxx

Hubby paid for the first 24 hrs for me but I cant remember how much it was its expensive tho think mite of been bout £6 but I think he bought a card from the hospital shop thats all I got cause after my op i slept mostly and I had my phone for getting online etc x

thanks i might just get a days worth then and see from there x

That included free calls to land lines aswell so I made use by ringing my kids x

i,ve gotta be at the hospital for 3pm will my OH be able to come with me or will he have to wait at home untill night visiting x

He should be fine my hubby came with me they are fairly relaxed except when its meal times even tho we not getting fed ha x

I was at Heartlands and paid a tenner for 2 days.
For me it was worth it for late at night when other (older)patients were very restless and quite noisy (snoring etc).

Tbh you will sleep most of the time,I didnt watch tv,read or use lappy past telling everyone I was going to theatre!Save your money for clothes and shoes!

Back