• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sure could use some advice..

I've not been seen in the clinic in 4yrs if not a little longer what with one thing and another going on at home..

I know my weight has yo-yo'd a little especially the last year or so.. My question being -

would I need to be re~referred to be seen to check my band contents and get it adjusted or can I just ring the Clinic, explain the situation and go from there?

I struggle to find my 'sweet spot' as it were and have heard that it's possible for the saline to leak/ disipate over time.. I'm doing what I can to get the weight to go down again.. but I'd like to cover all bases as it were..

I've not been seen in the clinic in 4yrs if not a little longer what with one thing and another going on at home..

I know my weight has yo-yo'd a little especially the last year or so.. My question being -

would I need to be re~referred to be seen to check my band contents and get it adjusted or can I just ring the Clinic, explain the situation and go from there?

I struggle to find my 'sweet spot' as it were and have heard that it's possible for the saline to leak/ disipate over time.. I'm doing what I can to get the weight to go down again.. but I'd like to cover all bases as it were..

I don't know the correct answer but do you have the contact details for the bariatric team in your area? Or the secretary of your surgeon?

It might be worth ringing either or both and asking how to proceed?

GPs don't always know the correct approach for bariatrics so I would check directly with the team before requesting a new referral.

Good luck!

Back