• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Housework

lulunics

Can any of you tell me when its safe to start doing the hovering/cleaning/washing etc again please?...im very lucky that my hubby will do it but Im not happy to be doing nothing but at the same time I don't want to damage myself.

Last edited:

No need to thank me :)

In all seriousness I guess as and when you feel up to it a bit of light dusting to start off then progress as you feel up to it.

When I had my band, I was ok after a week or two. I am assuming this op is more indepth as I also need my band removing, as well as my new sleeve. I do the cleaning at my mum's as well so I am having a couple of weeks off!! xxx

I did start doing my house work little by little at 2 weeks then yesterday at 3weeks 4 days I really hurt myself its like a stitch in my side and has knocked me off my feet I couldn't even walk yesterday so im now resting for a few days and wish I had of taken it easy for longer

Do you need to walk to hover? Personally, even having lost 14 stone I can't hover...so that one might take a little while. The others are probably around two weeks

Back