• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Being a Piglet!!

clar01

Hi Guys

Since I made the decision to have a sleeve I have been eating like a piglet!
I am terrible at giving myself excuses to eat anyway, such as .... Im celebrating, Im sad, Im bored etc etc, and now I have added a new one... I wont be able to eat this soon!
Which is leading me to eating so much, chocolate, cakes, pastries! I am trying to stop and make a fresh start every morning by having my special K, but as soon as it hits 4pm its munch time!
Has anyone else experienced this?
I am determined again to be good today, but already the naughties from the fridge/cupboard are calling me!!
It does worry me that I will still have these feelings once I have had my sleeve??

Hi Guys

Since I made the decision to have a sleeve I have been eating like a piglet!
I am terrible at giving myself excuses to eat anyway, such as .... Im celebrating, Im sad, Im bored etc etc, and now I have added a new one... I wont be able to eat this soon!
Which is leading me to eating so much, chocolate, cakes, pastries! I am trying to stop and make a fresh start every morning by having my special K, but as soon as it hits 4pm its munch time!
Has anyone else experienced this?
I am determined again to be good today, but already the naughties from the fridge/cupboard are calling me!!
It does worry me that I will still have these feelings once I have had my sleeve??
i was exactly the same, i couldnt stop eating and was worried how i would cope with my pre op diet. But im fine, i started my diet on monday and have lost 10lb :eek: very shocked i have to say lol but i think its natural, as compulsive over eaters to cram it in when u can, coz u know its gonna stop soon lol. I feel great aboutr my future now, and im sure you will too, good luck :) xxx

The head hunger unfortunately will still be their post op, but the great thing this tool will give you is the horrible feeling of wanting to be sick when you over eat. I have tried to push it a couple of times and have suffered because of it, yesterday being one and spent a hour regretting it. The sleeve is a great tool and I'm sure you will work well with it. X

Thanks girls! I cannot wait for my new tool!!
Caren, not long now!!!! Lucky you!! Best if luck with everything, I'm extremely excited for you!
Suzie, how are you finding the sleeve?

Xxxx

i was the pig of piglets just before my op youd think i was a hamster storing food for the winter the way i was eating was quite shocking! but even a week out of surgery i no longer look at food at way xx

well done Caren with your weight loss.

Tell me about it. Im eating like an absolute sow which is not good given my ops not likely to be for another few months yet!

I think the thing that stopped me was I thought if I cut down it won't be so bad when I need to go on the pre op diet.

I'm eating for England too! I feel so bad when I've got that horrible stuffed feeling but then get up and do it all again tomorrow! Feel out of control ?

Back