• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How bad is the skin thing really?

Hiya

Im 48, had 13 stone to lose - lost 8stone 2lbs thus far. I have a flabby tummy, bingo wings, saggy bum and bosoms that now fit under my arms if I try hard LOL - however, the fact that I can now get into size 20 clothes rather than size 32 overrides the loose skin. When I hit target I shall jump through whichever hoops are necessary to get the cosmetic surgery I require but until then - Gok Wan knickers are the way forward. Its funny but the worse your body looks, the better you are doing!

I have been so lucky after losing nearly 7 & Half stone, I am now a size 4 to 6 and don't have much loose skin at all.
Don't get me wrong I'm not all totally flat and toned or anything, But I would much rather have a little loose skin than being over weight again anyday.
When I'm dressed I think I look good and at the end of the day thats all that matters to me, Only hubby see's me naked and he loves what he see's;)

Back