• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SAGGY SKIN AND THE GYM!!

grom

Slim for 2009
Thought peeps might like to hear about my gym experiences so far!

When I had my fitness assessment I explained in great detail about my op as I wanted a programme that would strengthen and tone rather than lots of fat burning stuff. The instructor had never come across a bypass before but eventually understood what I was on about!!

He devised a fab programme which concentrates on all my areas of concern - inner thighs, under arms, tum and bust - and after just 8 visits I can already see a difference!

I'm sure I will still be left with plenty of excess skin but at least I will have done everything possible to minimise it!

If anyone is thinking of joining a gym my advice is - don't just settle for an 'off-the-shelf' exercise programme, make sure you get one that is really tailored to your abilities but also has plenty of toning exercises. The first time I did it I thought I was going to die, but now I can manage it with ease!!

Just off to polish my halo ..............................:angel09:

Thats brilliant grom. I have been advised to do water based exercise at the moment as its easier on the joints. im hoping that when the time comes for removal of my skin that all my muscles are nice an toned.
By the way hows that coat coming along!!!!!!!! is it too big yet?
you are doing really well we will have to get together aging soon
carole

Grom i plan on doing just that once i build my fitness up a bit, the place i am visiting today also does harper fitness and had personal fitiness trainers, give me a couple months and i will be joining one.

you are doing really well the exercise is going to be a great aid as you wil know you have done your best and that as a result you look good from it

thanks gang. Another amusing thing - got measured for a new bra as I thought I had really shrunk. I have gone from 42DD to a 38F - how cool does that sound!!

Thats brilliant grom. I have been advised to do water based exercise at the moment as its easier on the joints. im hoping that when the time comes for removal of my skin that all my muscles are nice an toned.
By the way hows that coat coming along!!!!!!!! is it too big yet?
you are doing really well we will have to get together aging soon

carole
Yes we must! I def want to try the aqua thingy but I'm out again this thurs so will maybe try for next week! Lesley and I are going to that WLS conference in Blackpool on the 22nd - are you going?

wow grom. well done hun x

Back