• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how can you tell if band has slipped?

debbie47

I've had 2 fills over the last 3 weeks and still haven't any restriction. I'm worried that my band may have slipped, can anyone tell me how I can tell if this is the case. I have 8 and ahalf mils in a 14 mil band. Any advice welcomed!!!
Debbie

I am not a bandster but I read all the time that sometimes it can take a few fills to get to the restriction you may need.

I hope someone will come along soon to help who is a bandster.

Good Luck.

Piffy xx

Hi Debbie, you have quite a large band so would doubt if you have reached restriction yet. I have just had a fill yesterday to take me to 7ml in a 10ml band and I this is the first time I have felt proper restriction. It's frustrating as you want to get there as soon as possible but for safety they can only give you small amounts no less than a month apart. I'm sure it will happen x

I have rung the Alexander hospital where my surgery was performed 3 times now and they say there is no band size on my notes! I told them that my new provider needs to know the size but they maintain that it isn't on the sticker which is affixed to my theatre notes. The woman in medical records said she would get a lead nurse to ring me, but surprise, surprise she hasn't. I paid eight thousand five hundred pounds for my op, you would think that they would be more helpful wouldn't you?

Back