• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How Did You Pick Your User Name?

Zeta is my cat's name. She is absolutely beautiful (see below), a little bit naughty and, despite eating more than the dog is really tiny. So I suppose its wishful thinking! xx

Mine was given to me by my husband after I had the twins. I started to be late everywhere I went and but he said I was always just "fashionably late".

LOL Kate, I'd quite like to be a MILF as well!!

My original user name on here when I first joined mini's was wannalose8stone - see if you can guess why lol.

Since then I now need to lose more like 9 - 10 stones to reach healthy weight (Or I did before starting my pre op) and I also realised it would sound a bit daft as the weight came off, as I wont always want to lose 8 stones.

So I changed it to Sambucca which is my favourite shot, and obviously because my name is Sam.

i have two sons one called ryan one called ben hence rybens this is also the name of my barbers shop, iv a daughter called chloe but we call her co-co , next year im getting another shop it will be called rybens & co ! she wasnt on the agenda when we got the first shop lol

My childhood nickname that my brother gave me couldn't say Lynda so ended up as Didi - couldn't think of anything else appropriate at the time.

Lyn

mine was easy as i was a body double for Rambo in my youth,and hope to be once more
as they say simples
Rambo

Stephie...my name is Stephanie and my nephew and niece found it easier to call me Stephie when they were younger (actually came out as deffie) and it sort of just stuck.
Ack...my surname is Ackerley.
So...StephieAck.
Quite boring really lol
Steph xx

mine's really boring but the ones I wanted when I joined had been used, so...Red (as in my hair) and 42 (age when I joined)

would like a nicer one...any suggestions??

mine's really boring but the ones I wanted when I joined had been used, so...Red (as in my hair) and 42 (age when I joined)

Scarlet Dreams :eek:.........I'll get me coat....

mine is boring soon slim sue.
i make theatrical costumes under the name lazy-susan, i wish i had used that now.

Strawberry delight?

Mine comes from wanting to be a MILF :rotflmao: .............. only kidding :giggle:

I use to be yummy (so I was told) and I want to be yummy again and im a mummy so thats how I got mine!!

Did you sit for ages trying to think of a username and how did you come to choosing it?

Hey i know a few guys who think BBW's are MILF's. Although when one of my american admirers said i could be his MILF my friend told him what it meant and he was mortified... Not that i wasn't but he's a gentleman lol... I'd have paid good money to see his rosie red cheeks when he understood lol xxx

LOL Kate, I'd quite like to be a MILF as well!!

My original user name on here when I first joined mini's was wannalose8stone - see if you can guess why lol.

Since then I now need to lose more like 9 - 10 stones to reach healthy weight (Or I did before starting my pre op) and I also realised it would sound a bit daft as the weight came off, as I wont always want to lose 8 stones.

So I changed it to Sambucca which is my favourite shot, and obviously because my name is Sam.

Oooh Sam i love Sambucca with Baileys poured over the top, it's called a slippery nipple and it slides down a treat......

Oh and as i told yummy mummy i know a few men on the bbw scene who would say you are a MILF, some guys actually like larger women compared to thin ones. I know it takes some getting your head round. Took me ages lol...

Good luck with the getting closer surgery xx

Back