• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do I get the best out of Dolan Park?

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Hi there, I am going with The Hospital Group and have noticed a mixed response - not to the surgeons etc but to the aftercare on the WGA package. Are there anythings to look out for and insist upon?

How did it go? I am booked in for 30th April, haven't told anyone I'm doing it. I'm also from South Wales, was it easy to find?

Hi Wildthing, it was quite easy to find with the list of instructions - we went up via Monmouth and M50 onto M5. The nurses were lovely and the guys in Surgery v efficient - I have glue sticking all of the holes together and they look healthy. It's all still painful - particularly in my left shoulder. I have been downing gripe water "Blech"( no wonder babies cry), and have not been able to eat anything but Yog, Smoothies and soup. I have been having food dreams. Largely featuring pastry. Where in S. Wales are you from? I'm living in Newport ( I was born and raised in Cornwall though). I assume that you found an NHS op impossible too.

Lv Jenni

Back