• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How expensive is cosmetic surgery ?????

babybell

Ive been looking around and to put me right would cost the price of a small house

gastric band £8,000
breast uplift 5,250
arm reduction 3,200
tummy tuck 5,600
soft lipo from 4,200

hows it so much , you would think theres that many places doing it, it would be cheaper cos nearly everyone i know has had plastic surgery or knows someone whos had it done.

There are a lot of factors affecting the price of cosmetic surgeries and weight loss surgeries.

First of all you are hiring a qualified consultant and surgeon to do your operation, they have spent years training to be able to do it safely and correctly, then you are paying for all the pretests, the staff that do the pretests and any treatment that might be needed for the pretests.

You are paying for the overheads of the facility that you have your operations at, the gas, the electric, the rates and any other normal business costs.

Each surgery carries it's own set of specific equipment, theatre, staff and medications, you pay for the use of this and it's replacement costs if required.

There is then the staff involved in your aftercare, in recovery and on wards, the medications you have then too, dressings and food etc...

And then of course they need to make a profit to keep the business running.

Sad but true but I can see where it all mounts up. :(

not to mention the anethatist, and all that his stuff entails,

My daughter had tummy tuck, arms and thights doen and it was 8thousand for all of it. The surgeon was a lady at the alexandra hospital in manchester. It was cheaper to have it all done together as then there was only i booking for theatre, hospital stay and the guy who puts you to sleep.

Back