• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LOU1973: I'm back from my breast lift

Gosh, I only sent a brochure request last night, and HMC just phoned me!! They are sending me out some details. She asked for my height and current weight, and said they would be able to see me when I get to 13 stone!! Wow! I think personally I may wait to contact them until I get to 12 stone, as I have no idea really, what my tummy is going to look like..?

Anyway, really chuffed that the wheels are in motion (in a way!).

xx

photos

Hi there hope you are still doing well any chance of a look at your snaps? cheers

Hi all

Gosh well a week has gone by already - I finished my antibiotics this morning and everything is great. I had to set my phone alarm to remind me to take the tablets morning and night because i keep forgetting I've had my boobs done I'm in so little pain LOL

At 10am tomorrow I've got an appointment with the nurse where she'll change my dressings and I'll get to see the scars for the first time.

Went into london on tuesday to the office and had no problems at all lugging my laptop into town and commuting in - I'm still taking it easy in the sense that I'm working from home when I can this week and have a quiet weekend planned but don't think it's really necessary

Thanks to everyone for your comments - will let you know how it goes tommorrow

Well I'm back from my appointment at the clinic and WOW.

I'm so pleased with how quickly it has healed and the scarring - I was so busy admiring his work in the mirror I didn't want her to put new dressings back on.

The nurse was amazed with how quickly I have healed and says it's the most healed she'd seen anyone at 7 days - how incredible is that!!

Anyway my lovely surgeon hasn't let me down and the scars are really neat and much better than I thought they would be - my boobs look very bruised (I look like i've gone 10 rounds in a boxing ring) and the nurse says they aren't too swollen so shouldn't go down too much.

I'd love to be able to share pics with you but she's put new dressings back on - they come off for good a week today when I go back to my next appointment I'll take some piccies then and put them up

Hi Lou, just thought i would check in and see how are you doing this far down the line? Has everything settle down now? So how are you liking the complete new you? Roll on summer hey so you can show it all off even more :)
Take care x x x

can you do me a friend request please love? ta xx

Back