• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LOU1973: I'm back from my breast lift

Hey there - have accepted your friend request so knock yourself out.

Photos are about 2 weeks old now - must do some more over the next few days

Incredible. Thanks for letting me take a peek. You must feel like a million dollars now.

Cant wait to see the next lot of piccies

You look fantastic, what a difference.. amazing...

Thanks - have lost about 10lb post op and am really pleased that the skin is still tight - reckon I'll lose about another 7lb more prior to breast lift on 19th feb and then that's me done ;-)

It's totally changed the way I feel about myself and dress - even when i was lighter than this 2 years ago I never wore shirts tucked into trousers or skirts as I had all the loose skin which protruded. I read on poppys thread about the pencil skirts she's bought and suddenly realised I've been wearing all my tops tucked in for weeks lol

Thanks - have lost about 10lb post op and am really pleased that the skin is still tight - reckon I'll lose about another 7lb more prior to breast lift on 19th feb and then that's me done ;-)

It's totally changed the way I feel about myself and dress - even when i was lighter than this 2 years ago I never wore shirts tucked into trousers or skirts as I had all the loose skin which protruded. I read on poppys thread about the pencil skirts she's bought and suddenly realised I've been wearing all my tops tucked in for weeks lol

Ah that's brilliant hun! Well done on losing more weight. You'll easily reach your target before your op. Just think - if you feel like this now - how amazing are you gonna feel with your new boobage! ;)
xx

Wow it sounds like you are doing so fantastic since your op, what a diary to be following. Would you mind if i took a sneaky peak at your piccies too? Well done on the more weight loss since aswell bet you really are chuffed with yourself. Take care Kez x

Nic - hope your tt went well - would be good to hear from you

As for me I'm about 7 weeks post op i think now and have my appt with the surgeon for him to admire his work at midday tomorrow. I think he'll be pleased - I am and I'm well and truly back to normal - swimming/gym.

Oh I still haven't put any pics up have I - must try and remember to do tomorrow

Your story so far is great. I'm almost positive that i'll need a tt when i've lost all my weight so i'd love to see your pics if you don't mind....i've sent a friend request.
Good luck on the 19th ......I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll feel even better about yourself xx

Well it's been 2 months now since I had my tummy tuck and I'm booked into the hospital for my breast uplift on Thursday.

I'm totally back to normal with regards to the tummy - it's still a little numb but I can definately live with that and I'm really pleased with it. Been going to the gym every day and feeling no effects at all.

I've updated some photos 2 mths post op and added some photos of my tattoo which I had done on Friday on the small of my back

I'm just hoping the breast uplift recovery goes as smoothly as I haven't booked very much time off work.

Once I'm back and recovering I'll add some before and after photos of the breast lift as there don't seem to be many on here and I know it's always interesting for people.

I'm a little nervous about what size they will be after the op - at the moment I can get a pretty decent cleavage with a good bra because of all the loose skin - it's only when I take the bra off and they hit my knees that i hate them LOL bit nervous that post the op when the skin has been removed I might end up looking quite flat chested but I guess I'll soon find out.

You look amazing, loving the new tattoo... bet you are really excited I would be...

Good luck for your op, bet you will be really pleased with the results..

Love

Oh your scar is looking really good....you must be so happy with the out come.

Is the same surgeon performing your breast lift? If it is too cheeky do not answer but how much is a breast lift...probably a surgery I am going to have to have. Thanks for sharing your pictures..great seeing the before and after. Good luck!

Hi EmmaLouise - yes the same surgeon as I'm very happy with him and his work.

i don't mind you asking at all - the tummy tuck cost 5 and a half and the breasts are 4 and a half if i remember rightly.

Well done on your weight loss by the way you are doing brilliantly

Hi Lou you're looking fantastic! The tattoo is gorgeous. Really looking forwards to the breast uplift photos...i can't wait to get rid of the rest of this weight so i can get my TT and BU. Are you having implants too or just the lift? x

Hi EmmaLouise - yes the same surgeon as I'm very happy with him and his work.

i don't mind you asking at all - the tummy tuck cost 5 and a half and the breasts are 4 and a half if i remember rightly.

Well done on your weight loss by the way you are doing brilliantly

Oh thank you, into size 14 jeans which sounds ridiculous! I was expecting it too be much more expensive...I mean it is a LOT of money but I had a much higher price in my head.

Wow hun! Looking good. The swelling has really gone down. Best of luck for Thursday. I'm sure you'll be happy with the result. Look forward to hearing how it went. xx

I have added pics nearly 4 weeks post op, still a little swollen and bruised, but no pain, just want to tone a bit now.

Lou1973 good luck again for Thursday, don't rush back to work look after yourself. I have included a pic of my tatto, another one of my crazy days, yours is really well done, I hope you are pleased with it.....

Hey Lou,
Thinking of you today, hope all goes well and look forward to hearing from you soon on how you are doing? xx

Hi Lou you're looking fantastic! The tattoo is gorgeous. Really looking forwards to the breast uplift photos...i can't wait to get rid of the rest of this weight so i can get my TT and BU. Are you having implants too or just the lift? x

Hi there - just the uplift - me and the surgeon decided we'd see how big (or small) my breast are with an uplift alone and then I can make a seperate decision if I want implants (something I'm not too keen on so am much happier with this two stage option)

Back