• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long does it take at Sunderland nhs?

Jade smith

Hello, I'm jade. Just thought I would introduce myself. I have recently been to the seminar and today I had my consultation with the dietitian. Everyone seems pretty optimistic however I do not meet the nice criteria... anyone else struggled with this? Also how long did it take to get your surgery? X

Lazylisa

Hello! I had my seminar with Sunderland last month and have my dietitian appointment next week - How did you find it? I'm worried I'll get a telling off if I've gained anything over Christmas ha!

I think I remember them saying that it can take anywhere from 6-18 months from Seminar to surgery, although from what I've read on here in the past it seems to be closer to the 18 month mark :(

Jade smith

Hello! I had my seminar with Sunderland last month and have my dietitian appointment next week - How did you find it? I'm worried I'll get a telling off if I've gained anything over Christmas ha!

I think I remember them saying that it can take anywhere from 6-18 months from Seminar to surgery, although from what I've read on here in the past it seems to be closer to the 18 month mark :(
Yeah it was fine the appointment... I was worried too because I haven't ate well over Christmas but some how I lost 4lbs since the seminar! Xx

madman6

ive got my mini gastric bypass at sunderland royal on the 20th feb,ive waited over 3 year for my operation because they lost my paperwork but all ok now had my pre-op yesterday,hope all goes well for you jade