• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long from pre-op to recieve op date?

HelenAngelfish

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all well and are enjoying being losers ;) hehe

I had my pre-op and was told I should hear beginning of April for a May op - but no date has arrived yet... How long from you're pre-op did you get you're date?

Tried calling and all I get is the voicemail, sigh. Just want the date to prepare and let work know. xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i got my date before my pre op so not sure on that one but good luck and hope you get a date soon

Thanks hunny!

Its soooo worrying, I'm scared I will gain (did two weeks ago - luckily I lost it again).

So silly to do a pre-op 2-3 months before, loads can happen in that time. sigh xxx

Its weird how each hospital seems to work differently, I had my pre-op on feb 28th & the nurse phoned on the monday (3rd mar) with my op date

Its weird how each hospital seems to work differently, I had my pre-op on feb 28th & the nurse phoned on the monday (3rd mar) with my op date

Good Luck hun!!

Where in London are you? Im under St Mary's in Paddington xx

Are you private then? That must be why you have been seen quickly xx

I had a voicemail to say they have a backlog and they are still waiting for my case to sit the mdt (or something) guess where they all get together to say ok. Said a few MONTHS BACKLOG. ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH ??

No its NHS funded, from my first appointment on 1st Oct they said up to 6 months wait & they were about right

Oh okay. I see.

Then when they told me a date for May might be about right then, guess I'll have to be patient and wait for the call xx

Back