• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how long on liquids?

lucylee

Hi how long did everyone wait until they went from liquids to pureed? Did anyone try by the 3rd week?

What surgery have you or are you having?

Whatever it is, you need to follow your providers guidelines :)

My team suggested (for us) 2 weeks liquid, 2 weeks puree and 2 weeks soft. You need to follow what your team have said to you though as many like you to be on liquids for a longer period.

My team suggested (for us) 2 weeks liquid, 2 weeks puree and 2 weeks soft. You need to follow what your team have said to you though as many like you to be on liquids for a longer period.

My dietician recommended the same, I had a bypass 11 days again, and can't wait to get to the puréed stage, but I know by following my teams advice I'm giving myself the best possible results. Take care x

I had a bypass 17 days ago and had to do 2 weeks liquids, now on 2 weeks puréed and then 2 weeks soft texture. Am not enjoying the puréed stage at all as EVERYTHING looks like cat vom (sorry, but it really does !) Do feel better with more energy though x

Wow...I was instructed .....1 week liquid, 2-3 weeks blended/puréed 1 week soft, then introduce normal foods starting with rough texture.

God I wish it was the same for everyone so confusing!!!!

Back