• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Question for SRH Bypassers

Karen19745

Hi everyone, how long was it before you moved from pureed to stage 1, 2 & 3?

hi karen the diet sheet u get from srh say,s 4 weeks on pureed but i tryed scrambled eggs after 3 and was fine so tryed other things.some were fine some were not.am 6 weeks post yesterday and had scrambled egg and 1 small brown toast yesterday morning 4 breaky and it was yummy(mind u struggled 2 eat it was full half way through).i would give it at least 2/3 weeks on pureed as u need 2 heal inside b4 more solid food goes in
john

Hi the sheet says 4 weeks pureed, 2 weeks lumpy,then slowly add bigger lumps but should be on normall food at 2/3 months. xx

Thanks John and Dolly, I think I was trying to walk before I could crawl so I've gone back on to pureed now and I'm fine. I had a couple of bad days cos I tried to eat spaghetti bolognese just chopped up and scrambled egg but I've gone back to porridge, yogurts, banana, mash but I will have to get some low fat cheese cos I had cauliflower cheese and it made me bad.
That's me all round, too impatient (slap my wrist lol), Karen xxx

karen when it made you ill, (how exctly)? sorry was it like sick? or pain.. and how do u know its the cheese? sorry for 20 questions lol x

Hi Alison, I had pain in my lower stomach, felt sick and had (pardon the disgustingness) dark green diarrhoea. But I have just had some cauliflower cheese made with low fat cheese and I've been fine, Karen xxx

Back