• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long once referred?

purple_rain

Just wondered how long it took ur hospital to contact you after being referred by your doctor? Its been a month and I know its silly because Im probably just "in the system" but I keep thinking well they must be considering me as I've not received a letter sayin I don't fit the criteria.....so hard waiting and not getting ur hopes up.xx

i didnt hear from the hospital, i heard from the pct, give them a ring x

Read my bit at the bottom for my timescales. I was with heartland .. Hope you get your date soon x

Hello there

From referral to op was around 18 months x

It all depends on where you live, times vary greatly some wait up to 2 years from referal to op, others just a few months.
Good luck
Em xxxxx

i never heard from the PCT at all through my whole journey,not even a confirmation letter that i had funding,i was pre approved once i had my hospital apps..from referral to op for me was 6 months xx

I know my doctor wrote to the surgeon or consultant so Im guessing Ill get a letter from him...i just wish it wud hurry up so i knew either way! It really need different everywhere isn't it, can't believe the difference in waiting times. Does anyone know if I'll just get a letter stating yes or no or if i will have an appointment where they Will assess my eligibility. thanks gals.xx

Back