• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

gr8 news to share

BlueDiamond

Hi all I received a letter on Saturday for a follow up appointment for my surgeon, I was a little confused as to what it was because I spoke to his secretary on wednesday who said nothing had come back from the pct in my area.

Anyhow I called them this afternoon and spoke with the surgeons secretary who confirmed that funding has been approved. :553: I am so over the moon, as I am unlucky normally to get anything out of my pct and just soooooooooo surprised. So now I got my letter to go next month to fill in consent forms to go on the waiting list...........:D......Looks like its finally becoming a reality for me now...........Unsure how long I will have to wait on the waiting list but tbhh, I been waiting over a year now , a little more time wont hurt...........

Thanks in advance for reading

All the best - MeJulie x x

Yay! That's excellent news xx

Brilliant news Julie x

Great news, Hope you don't have to wait long

Brilliant. You have waited very patiently and deserve this. Also you appear to have done very well with yout weight loss which is a great start to your journey. Getting your band will just help you to get the job finished.

I'm really chuffed for you Julie. Well done x

Julie am so happy for u girl, will be keeping ur space warm on the losers bench xx

Brilliant, i sure hope you don't wait too much longer xx

Great news ... Congratulations :)

Back