• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many are on a 'pre op' pre op diet?

I love that :) Its the best reading I have had in ages. Because it comes from your heart and nowhere else. Thank you xxx

We shall arrange it :) Are you a Reiki Practitioner? I have only done level one. Was originally Usui, but that was taken away and replaced with Tera Mai
unfortunately i too only have my first degree, usui also, 2nd degree early next year :) xxx

The expense can be the problem lol...My Reiki Master lives in Bristol, so quite far from me. He does it for a great price, but just soooo far to travel.

On another note.....my veg soup is starting to kill my stomach lol

What a little star!! Do you do a rent-a-son service? He can come and train my 9 year old lol

The expense can be the problem lol...My Reiki Master lives in Bristol, so quite far from me. He does it for a great price, but just soooo far to travel.

On another note.....my veg soup is starting to kill my stomach lol
blimey, hope u feel better soon :(
im lucky, my reiki master lives local to me :) xxx

can i b thick and ask what is reiki ?
im rubbish at explaining, but basically its the laying on of hands for healing purposes, life force energy passing through us and through our palms, sorry lol

Its not thick :) Its an energy healing system. That probably doesnt help anymore than before lol

im rubbish at explaining, but basically its the laying on of hands for healing purposes, life force energy passing through us and through our palms, sorry lol

I am the same at explaining lol

Thank you very much :) Its been slow going for a bit now, which can get to me.

You are in Brum to like me :) How did your op go?

Yeah I just noticed your a brummie lol. It went really well, I went private, but if you can see mr khan I would recommend him all day long a lovely guy too!! He works at Walsall manor hospital:cool:

A lot of people havent. Google it and loads will come up about it though :)

I need to start using it on myself to stop veg turning me into a wind turbine lol

Hi Fuffs - you've come a long way since April with no surgery, so bl**dy well done. Are you going it alone, or with the help of WW / SW / similar? I've lost a similar amount of weight as you (although mine's taken much longer than yours) and have funding, but am waiting for a surgery date. I wouldn't have managed without having to face the scales each week - I think if I was doing this alone, I'd be heavier than ever. I hope you have something beside your willpower keeping you on track.

Its been knowing I am going back to be weighed at weight management every couple of months. Makes me not want to let myself down. And want to WM team to see I am taking this seriously. I should have lost more, but I have times off. Especially when I am not well.

You have done really well :) You are under the same hospital as me too :) Really happy for you that you have your funding. How long did it take from application to confirmation? x

Hey fuffs did you say mr khan has a bad rep or am i misunderstanding you?

You have done really well :) You are under the same hospital as me too :) Really happy for you that you have your funding. How long did it take from application to confirmation? x

Thanks Fuffs
I went to my GP on 27th July - he sent me to the health trainer for 2 sessions (weight management) - she decided she couldn't tell me anything new - went back to GP, I asked him to refer me on 25 August, he warned me that although I met the guidelines it all depended on the panel on the day.

Anxious wait until I got the letter from the PCT agreeing to funding (dependent on surgeon's decision) on 3 Sept, so very very quick. I have no co-morbidities, but have knee problems which may need replacements before long without intervention, so we played on that, and it seemed to have done the trick. I was bouncing (despite the knees) when I got the letter!

The next stage was to decide on which of the 2 hospital choices to go for. Heartlands was best for me, as I have local family to help with after-care.

My surgeon's & dietitian appt was last Monday 17th Oct. As far as I'm aware I'm just awaiting a date now for band surgery.

Are you going to the Heartlands Bariatric Support group on 16th Nov? I'm thinking of going if anyone wants to meet up.

Cool!!! My gp's weren't allowed to apply for mine. Had to be done through Heartlands.

If I get the right finding decision, I will be there next month. Will be cool to meet you :)

I'll keep something crossed for a positive funding decision Fuffs. No doubt you'll be shouting from the rooftops when it comes through! Stay positive.

After speaking to my PCT today, things are looking up :)

Thank you for wishing me luck. I really hope I will be at the meeting next month with my funding in place. I have been once before. It is a lovely group of people x

Back