• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many fills have you had?

MrsPill

I know everyone is different but it would be interesting to see how many fills people have had....if you don't mind sharing the info. :)

I've currently had 2 fills with 4ml in my band. Think I need a bit more but not sure yet.

I have had 4 fills and I have 5 mils in a 7 mil band xx

MrsPill said:
I know everyone is different but it would be interesting to see how many fills people have had....if you don't mind sharing the info. :)

I've currently had 2 fills with 4ml in my band. Think I need a bit more but not sure yet.

Hi i have a 15ml band with 9.5 mls I'n had 4fills

Hi - I have 6ml in a 9ml band. 1st fill 3ml a month after op then 2ml a month later then 1ml just recently.

I've had 2 fills and 5.5 mls but I don't know how big the band is!

hi i dont like to bragg her!! lol but bearing in mind ive had a original op and 2 port replacements and im waiting to hear about another op i may be having and ive had my band for about 2 and a half years now i may of had about 20 odd fills to date not by choice mind you!!x

I had a 10ml band with 4ml put in during the op, a fill of 1ml, a fill of 1.5ml (1/2ml was 'missing' so they put extra in) and 1ml yesterday. I can really feel this one, even a milkshake struggled to get down, but coffee and mint choc options (always feels 'soothing' after tummy probs) went down fine.
xxx sharon

I know I said that I knew we were all different but I didn't think there would be such a variety!

Toto I had my 3rd fill yesterday and I am suffering. My 1st and 2nd were 2mls and then 1.3, very different to the other to so will have to see what the next few days bring. I wish I hadn't got it now but hey ho all a learning curve again x

Back