• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many inches have you got?

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Following on from another thread this week, I was wondering how many inches you have lost so far?

Personally I have lost:

3" from my neck
13" from my tummy

And still a long way to go for me.

But I know there are some bigger losers out there than me at the moment, so come on girls and boys, lets make this a great positive post for everyone to see.

Gawd only knows. I don't think there's a tape measure big enough to go round me !

I use a 3m steel tape lol[/QUOTE]

:8855:

Yup- that's the bu88er I'd need Lol!

I put in a request for the International Space station to do my measurement on it's next Orbit but NASA haven't replied as yet!

LOl !!

Hey I've got an international date line running right down my back :)

For the record though the starting figures are: -

Waist...scrub that... at the widest point the circumference is 66 inches or for the young at heart 168cm

Neck 20 inches or 51cm

Ooooh what a good idea il have to get the tape measure out, maybe I won't have to draw on my bellywith pen as the tape wasn't long enough, I must do this wen I get in.

This time inches ate good to lose fellas xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I stupidly did not measure myself before I started, so let this be a lesson!!! Take lots of photos pre op as well x

I have lost 12 inches from my waist line. I have gone from a 58" waist (5XL) to a 46" waist (2XL). Another 2 inches and I can buy trousers "off the shelf" locally instead of having to commute to Southend every time I want to buy clothing.

Chest is down 24" from 64" to 40"
Waist is down 25" from 55" to 30"
Neck is down 7" from 22" to 15"

I didn't take any measurements before surgery and still haven't.
I will find my pre-op skirt and check Size 26 to a size 8/10
BUT My height has been checked at the hospital and I have gained height from
161cms or 5ft 3inches to
164.5cms or 5ft 5 inches
:confused: :D :D

HA HA Wendy so you are not a looser you are a gainer!

Although that would make your BMI look better though wouldn't it?

BUT My height has been checked at the hospital and I have gained height from
161cms or 5ft 3inches to
164.5cms or 5ft 5 inches
:confused: :D :D

That's really interesting because I've been 5' 10'' since I was 14, when I went to the hospital and they measured me I was just under 5' 9'' when I started to questions it the nurse said shhh it's make your BMI higher!
I guess the added weight must compress the spine somewhat and then as you loose the weight you also stand up straighter.

HA HA Wendy so you are not a looser you are a gainer!

Although that would make your BMI look better though wouldn't it?

That's really interesting because I've been 5' 10'' since I was 14, when I went to the hospital and they measured me I was just under 5' 9'' when I started to questions it the nurse said shhh it's make your BMI higher!
I guess the added weight must compress the spine somewhat and then as you loose the weight you also stand up straighter.

Yes its great it makes you BMI greater when you need it higher for WL surgery and lower when you lose the weight and need to get below a BMI of 25 for a tummy tuck from your PCT
:whistle: :D:D :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Bust was 50 its now 34 (16 inches lost)
Waist was 40 its now 28 (12 inches lost)
Hips were 55 and now 37 (18 inches lost)
Legs were 28 now 20 (8 on each leg - can't believe my legs were as big as my waist now!)

Total - 62 inches lost (and that's with the excess skin still insitu which is quite good)

Bust was 50 its now 34 (16 inches lost)
Waist was 40 its now 28 (12 inches lost)
Hips were 55 and now 37 (18 inches lost)

Hey I notice before I came along and liked this, it was the two fella's who noticed your figure first!!!:D

Back