• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much too take out

snack

Hi having a slight defill soon but in nov I'm going too New York and know I will need a slight defill before I go just wondered if anyone knows how much I'd need out ? X

I been to Nyc more then once and didnt need a defill - Ask your providers advice and they will help u make a decision . All the best and enjoy ya trip xx

Hi having a slight defill soon but in nov I'm going too New York and know I will need a slight defill before I go just wondered if anyone knows how much I'd need out ? X

Jut wanted to say am so jealous that your off to NYC in nov, jammy mare s :)

Mmmm ditto to the enjoy NYC bit. I travelled to the states and didn't have any defill. Likewise I have just had an op ... And no defill. Be guided by your provider. I am sure it really depends on the level of restriction you feel; when you were last filled, and by how much; and how long you are going to be travelling. Ohhh I am well jel!

To be fair ladies I'm too tight at the mo as it is and it's making my life a misery ,it also causing my reflux to be terrible at the moment ,was fine at 5mls but 7 just too much :( as for my hols im so so excited waited 34 years for this to happen roll on November :) xxx

Back