• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how old is every one?

jessoliver2012 said:
kell u dont look it chick :) do u wish u had done this wen u were younger? xx

Thankyou my lovely! When I had surgery the nurse kept looking at me saying she couldn't believe I was 31 :)
When I see some hardcore weight loss I'll prob say I wish I'd had it younger, not sure yet Hun xx

well i apparently look about 18 so its ok 4 wen i get older lol. ye suppose u dont know yet how u feel about it all. u still having ups n downs or r u feeling alot better now?? in other words do u think u still need to speak to someone? xx

jessoliver2012 said:
well i apparently look about 18 so its ok 4 wen i get older lol. ye suppose u dont know yet how u feel about it all. u still having ups n downs or r u feeling alot better now?? in other words do u think u still need to speak to someone? xx

You do look younger hun, I'd hate to look older than I really am!
I've had a good 2 days, I'm still missing 'eating' and really looking forward to next week when I can have soft foods :)
I still think I need some extra support as I firmly believe I have an addiction to food. Be good to shift some of my emotional feelings around food and see it as food only. I'll look into it in a few weeks when I'm stronger. Hope you're well xx

with u doing job u do isnt there anyone u can speak to there? im not addicted to food as i go days without eating properly then binge, plus i wake in the night and eat without realising then wake in the morning and i cant remember eating lol. so hoping to get help with that before i have op. ye im good ta hun, just getting seriously impatient 4 the bloody letter to come through, feel like i havent even started the journey as still havent had first appt with consultant :( but it takes time and i really need to learn how to be patient. xxx

Aww I know it's frustrating Hun, maybe give them a call and hurry them up a bit!
I may be able to pull a few strings at work. Psychological therapy is in big demand and there are massive waiting lists so we will see. I'll keep ya posted :)
Looks like you're getting on really well with others on here and meeting up etc. I'd live there to be a group here in Devon but nobody seems to bloody here!! Arghhh!! Lol xx

well hope u sort something. yeah i am there lots of us meeting up soon, was shocked at response to be honest. :O ur very welcome to join us but it will be one hell of a trek for ya lol. xxx

Hey im 20 and 6 weeks post bypass, i use to worry a lot as people use to mke gd and bad comments but i stil went with it and it is the best thing ever, i have lost 23kg with the pre op diet and after. :)

Ive struggled with my weight since I was 20 but only recently found out that bariatric surgery was even an option for me! I'm 42 by the way.
Em xxxx

Hiya... im 40.. my weight problems started when i was about 23. I dont think you can put an age on when somebody should have wls as situations are different. my weight went up and down and up more then down.. then up more and so on..so you having the op at your age will help in your future.. i so wish i had this done when i was younger but so happy ive had it done now xx good luck lovely xx

Only Sash.....I'm 36 & would have begged to have been offered WLS when I was younger! It's like all my dreams have come at once! I've never been so excited about this happening than anything else. I'm going to renew my wedding vows I think once I'm sorted & celebrating 10yrs, just so my husband can walk down the aisle with a slim wife rather than a fat one!

I too would live to meet up with some others going through WLS so if anyone knows of anyone in Wiltshire area please let know.

Natstar said:
I'm 25! :) well 26 on Tuesday and had similar fears although I'd rather get my life sorted now than wake up in a years time let alone 5,10 and be this size or even bigger!x

Happy birthday for Tuesday, I am 41 on Tuesday woo hoo. Xx

I am 42 and wish I had had it done years ago, although I still have a long way to go only just sent my 8 page questionnaire into st Richards in chichester so hope to hear from them soon. Nice thread. :)

Im 32, 33 on thursday, I was never over weight till I started having kids which was 20 when I had my first and I just got bigger with each child. I have 3 kids youngest is 5 so wish I had done it a few yr sooner but Im gratefull for having it done now x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

I'm 42 had surgery 5 years ago, so started my 40s fitter than my 30s. No regrets at all, everything I've been through taught me something.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back